You're heading to Newport Beach, and everyone is relying on you to pick the right vacation rental.
Let's chat, and see if Tickled Pink is right for you.
"What is this vacation rental like?"
- This is an adorable pink beach cottage right on the oceanfront and boardwalk. It is tiny, vintage and unlike anything else on the vacation rental market.
There is one bedroom with a queen sized bed, with attached bathroom. There is also a sleeper sofa in the living area. It sleeps two ideally and up to four if you don't mind being close. If if you need more space, you can rent the back unit as well. You also get the entire front patio, with your own gas BBQ, patio furniture, a gorgeous view of the Pacific ocean, and about the best people watching around.
"Is it well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks and a washer and dryer in the garage, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! It will be expertly cleaned top to bottom, well stocked, beds made, and ready to move in.
"How is the parking?"
- There is one car parking in the garage. It is a small garage. It won't fit an Escalade or most SUVs. If you have multiple vehicles, you'll probably want to keep one smaller vehicle in the garage and use that one to get around town with, and leave any larger other ones parked on the street. (Just keep an eye out for street sweeping days.)
"How about the value?"
- What you're getting out of this vintage charmer is a clean, comfortable and basic accommodations for people who plan to be on the deck or enjoying the beach more than the features and amenities of the home.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you are looking for a slice of classic oceanfront living that is clean, superbly maintained, and overflowing with charm, and you don't need a lot of space, you really could not do better than Tickled Pink. The only downside to this unit is that it is not very big. It's perfect for a couple, a solo sabbatical to the beach, or a couple with smaller kids, and probably less than ideal for anyone else.
If this all works for you, congrats! You have found the right vacation rental! A rose-gold needle in a haystack full of mass-produced mediocrity. Book with confidence!
(No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP12442)