You're heading to Newport Beach, and everyone is relying on you to pick the right vacation rental.
Let's chat, and see if Seascape (Upper) is right for you.
"What is this vacation rental like?"
- This is the second floor, rear unit of a 2 bed 1 bath beach house. It's right on the sand, no boardwalk. Built in the 1960s, with a nice kitchen and basic beach decor. Nothing fancy, just a cozy beachfront apartment that's been home to a lot of good times.
In the first bedroom are two twin beds, and a queen size bed in the second bedroom. There is one full bathroom. It sleeps 4 pretty comfortably, and if you need more space, you can rent the upstairs unit and sleep another 5. You also get the entire upper deck, with your own gas BBQ, patio furniture, and stunning, panoramic views of the Pacific ocean.
"Is it well outfitted?"
- Yes. The kitchen is equipped with the basics (fridge, stove top and convection microwave; no oven). In addition to WiFi, cable, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks and a washer and dryer in the garage, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Our cleaners will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready to move in.
"How is the parking?"
- Adequate. There is one car garage parking for each unit, and this unit parks on the left. The garage is from the 1960s, so it's neither tiny nor huge. As a secret, additional bonus not promised with this rental, if you play well with your neighbor in the building and don't block each other in, you can each fit an additional car on the space behind the garage. If you don't play nice, you'll get towed. We recommend playing nice.
"How about the price?"
- What you're getting out of this unit is a clean, comfortable and basic 1960s beach house in good repair but without many frills, and the price reflects that.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you are looking for high end fixtures and modern amenities, no. If you're looking to get wild and play loud music late at night, definitely no.
If you have a little gang looking for a delightful beach adventure full of plastic pails, saltwater in their hair and bright smiles, you've come to the right place.
If you've indeed come to the right place, then let's get you booked! Your loved ones don't want to miss out on making good memories at the beach, right?
(No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP10603)