You're heading to Newport Beach, and everyone is relying on you to pick the right vacation rental.
Let's chat, and see if Seascape (Lower) is right for you.
"What is this vacation rental like?"
- This is the ground floor unit of a 2 bed 1 bath beach house. It's right on the sand, no boardwalk. Built in the 1960s, with a nice kitchen and basic beach decor. Nothing fancy, just a cozy beachfront apartment that's been home to a lot of good times.
In the first bedroom are three twin beds, and a queen size bed in the second bedroom. There is one full bathroom. It sleeps 5 pretty comfortably, and if you need more space, you can rent the upstairs unit and sleep another 4. You also get the entire front patio, with your own gas BBQ, patio furniture, and sweeping views of the Pacific ocean.
"Is it well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks and a washer and dryer in the garage, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Our cleaners will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready to move in.
"How is the parking?"
- Adequate. There is one car garage parking for each unit, and this unit parks on the left. The garage is from the 1960s, so it's neither tiny nor huge. As a secret, additional bonus not promised with this rental, if you play well with your neighbor in the building and don't block each other in, you can each fit an additional car on the space behind the garage. If you don't play nice, you'll get towed. We recommend playing nice.
"How about the price?"
- What you're getting out of this unit is a clean, comfortable and basic 1960s beach house in good repair but without many frills, and the price reflects that.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you are looking for luxury, no. If you're looking to party, definitely no.
If you're a small crew looking for a delightful beach adventure full of muddy feet, sandcastles and sunny smiles, this is the place.
If that sounds good to you, we'd love to host your stay! If it doesn't quite sound like the right fit, we'd love to find you another option. We cater to everybody! Except for partiers. Them, we send them to other rental companies. ;-)
(No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP10602)