You're planning a trip to Newport Beach with a big group. You could get a couple of hotel rooms, but it might be more fun to rent a condo and have everyone together!
Let's chat, and see if Pau Hana (Lower) s is right for you.
"Can you give me an overview of this vacation rental?"
- Occupying a corner lot in the heart of West Newport, just steps to sand, this two bedroom, two bath lower unit is clean, comfortable and outfitted to be great option for vacationing families.
The master bedroom has a king sized bed and private bath. The second bedroom has a two twins. Depending on your sleeping arrangements, you can get up to 4 in beds and two little ones on the couches.
"Is the home well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks, a guest orientation data tablet, and a washer and dryer in the hallway, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Housekeeping will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready for move-in.
"How is the parking?"
- Excellent. There are two car tandem spaces available in the carport, and the carport is spacious enough to fit all but the largest of SUVs.
"How about the price?"
- This is a clean, comfortable and nicely outfitted condo, one house off of the oceanfront. For the location, access, amenities, and the number of people you can sleep, this is a great deal.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you are looking to be in the heart of West Newport, with a huge patio with beach views, and just steps to the sand, while staying in pleasant, family-style accommodations, select this condo with confidence.
((This unit rents for 4 night minimums around 4th of July and 3 night minimums the rest of summer. No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Book now, before the week you want is gone! Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP10414)