You're heading to Newport Beach, and everyone is relying on you to pick the right vacation rental.
Let's chat, and see if Mermaid Cove is right for you.
"What is this vacation rental like?"
- This is a ground floor, 2 bed 1 bath unit of a duplex, right down the block from the beach at 31st Street. The apartment is clean, cozy and comfortable. The furnishings and decor are fun, friendly and beachy.
The apartment sleeps four comfortably. There are two bedrooms, with two twin-sized beds in the first bedroom a queen-sized bed in the second bedroom. There is one full bathroom in the hallway. There is also a nice patio with patio furniture and both charcoal and gas BBQ grills. It's only half a block to the sand, and about a block to the grocery store. As far as convenient, you just can't beat it.
"Is it well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks and a washer and dryer in the unit, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Our cleaners will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready to move in.
"How is the parking?"
- Basic. There is one car parking in the garage. Some SUVs and trucks won't fit. You'll probably want to keep a smaller vehicle in the garage and use that one to get around town with, and leave any larger ones parked on the street. (Just keep an eye out for street sweeping days.)
"How about the price?"
- For a basic vacation rental unit, steps to the beach, this is an economical option. Everything a standard vacation rental needs, it has, and then some, at a price that won't break the bank.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you need a great, big luxury home and can't wait to pay top dollar, then no.
If you're a small crew looking for a memorable beach adventure full of sandcastles, soaring kites and sunny smiles, this is a safe, dependable option.
(No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP10116)