You're planning a trip to Newport Beach with a big group. You could get a couple of hotel rooms, but it might be more fun to rent a condo and have everyone together!
Let's chat, and see if Family Tides is right for you.
"Can you give me an overview of this vacation rental?"
- Nestled discretely in the heart of the Balboa Village area of the Newport peninsula, this approximately 1820 square foot, three bedroom, three bath, second story is clean, comfortable and outfitted to be great option for vacationing families. The kitchen is open, modern and spacious enough for ambitious cooking projects, should you decide to dine in for the night.
The master bedroom has a king sized bed, private bath and a private patio. The second bedroom has a king sized bed and private bath as well, functioning as a second master. The third bedroom has two bunk beds, each with a full and a twin, and there is also a full sized futon. Depending on your sleeping arrangements, you can get up to 11 into beds.
"Is the home well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks, a guest orientation data tablet, and a washer and dryer in the hallway, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Housekeeping will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready for move-in.
"How is the parking?"
- Excellent. There are two car tandem spaces available in the garage, and the garage is spacious enough to fit all but the largest of SUVs. There are also several hundred temporary or long term parking spaces available in a three block radius around the condo.
"How about the price?"
- This is a clean, comfortable and nicely outfitted condo, one house off of the oceanfront, and surrounded by restaurants, shops, watersport activities and more. For the location, access, amenities, and the number of people you can sleep, this is a great deal.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you are looking to house up to 10 people one house off of the oceanfront, deep in the heart of the Balboa Peninsula, in pleasant, family-style accommodations, select this condo with confidence.
(No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. Pets considered. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Book now, before the week you want is gone! Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP12329)