Summer School (Upper)
$2,641.37 - $4,768.16 Per Week
Address: 1301 East Balboa Blvd Location: Newport Beach Type: Duplex View: Near The Ocean
You're heading to Newport Beach, and everyone is relying on you to pick the right vacation rental.
Let's chat, and see if Summer School (Upper) is right for you.
"What is this vacation rental like?"
- This is a second floor 3 bedroom 2 bath oceanfront apartment, right on the boardwalk, with the sand and the water straight ahead. The location is just two blocks from the edge of Balboa Village, full of shops, restaurants, bars and activities. The apartment itself is pleasantly furnished, properly equipped and well maintained.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and private bath, the second and third bedrooms have two twin-sized beds each, and there is also a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room. It sleeps 8, but you should consider the layout and bed sizes to see if that works for your group.
There is also a three bed two bath condo upstairs that sleeps 8, in the event you have more people in your group you want to keep together.
"Is it well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks, guest welcome tablet and a washer and dryer in the master walk-in closet, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Our cleaners will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready to move in.
"How is the parking?"
- Good. There are two spaces in the garage.
"How about the price?"
- This is a basically upgraded 3 bed 2 bath boardwalk-and-ocenafront vacation rental at the edge of the coveted Peninsula Point neighborhood. It's a dependably good condo at a reasonable price.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you are looking for a beachfront and boardwalk oceanfront rental at the Peninsula Point, one that consistently delivers an enjoyable Newport Beach vacation experience, then you can book here with confidence.
(This unit rents Saturday to Saturday for Summer 2018. No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. Inquire for pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. This unit is hosted in partnership with Newport Escape Realty. Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP12593)