You're heading to Newport Beach, and everyone is relying on you to pick the right vacation rental.
Let's chat, and see if Baby Blue is right for you.
"What is this vacation rental like?"
- This is an cozy, blue upper-level, rear-unit beach cottage. It overlooks the front unit, but with direct access and views to the boardwalk and oceanfront.
There are two bedroom with queen sized beds, and it sleeps up to four. If you need more space, you can rent the front unit as well. You also get a deck with your own charcoal BBQ, patio furniture, and a gorgeous view of the Pacific ocean.
"Is it well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, a guest data tablet, automated keypad door locks and a washer and dryer in the garage, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! It will be expertly cleaned top to bottom, well stocked, beds made, and ready to move in.
"How is the parking?"
- There is one car parking in the garage. It is a small garage. If you have multiple vehicles, you'll probably want to keep one smaller vehicle in the garage and use that one to get around town with, and leave any larger other ones parked on the street. (Just keep an eye out for street sweeping days.)
"How about the value?"
- What you're getting out of this cozy beach cottage is clean, comfortable and basic accommodations for people who plan to be on the deck or enjoying the beach more than the features and amenities of the home.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you are looking for both privacy and direct access to the beach, this is a great option. While this house is on an oceanfront lot, there is a little pink cottage right in front, so most tourists don't even know you are there behind it. Being on the second story, you overlook the front cottage and have gorgeous ocean and beach views. So, it's kind of the best of both worlds - beachfront living without boardwalk traffic.
If this all works for you, congrats! You have found the right vacation rental! A fun, private unit with immediate access to the surf and sand. Book with confidence!
(No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP12443)