Anchors Away (Rear)
$2,381.44 - $3,523.94 Per Week
Address: 112 31st Street Location: Newport Beach Type: Duplex View: Near The Ocean
This property comes with a $50 gift card towards Mama D's Italian Kitchen. You're heading to Newport Beach, and everyone is relying on you to pick the right vacation rental.
Let's chat, and see if Anchors Away (Upper) is right for you.
"What is this vacation rental like?"
- This is a back unit of a duplex with 3 bed 2 bath and is the 5th house from the beach at 31st Street. The apartment is clean, cozy and comfortable. The furnishings and decor are fun, friendly and beachy.
The apartment sleeps six comfortably in beds, and a twin sized air mattress and a sofa for two more. There are three bedrooms, with a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom, a full sized in the second bedroom and two twin-sized beds in the third bedroom. There is one full bathroom in the hallway and another in the master bedroom. There is also a nice patio with patio furniture and a BBQ. It's only four houses to the sand, and about a block to the grocery store. As far as convenient, you just can't beat it.
"Is it well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks and a private washer and dryer in the unit, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Our cleaners will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready to move in.
"How is the parking?"
- Basic. There is one car parking in the garage. The depth is 18.5 feet, so some SUVs and trucks won't fit. You'll probably want to keep a smaller vehicle in the garage and use that one to get around town with, and leave any larger ones parked on the street. (Just keep an eye out for street sweeping days.)
"How about the price?"
- For a basic vacation rental unit, steps to the beach, this is an economical option. Everything a standard vacation rental needs, it has, and then some, at a price that won't break the bank.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you need a great, big luxury home and can't wait to pay top dollar, then no.
If you're a small group looking for a memorable beach adventure full of sunny smiles, umbrella shade and sandy pants, this is a safe, dependable option. Book with confidence.
(This unit rents Friday to Friday for Summer 2018. Window air-conditioning unit in upstairs living room. No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP10118)